Episode 4: Creating an Uncluttered Life & Finding Joy in the Journey
Has 2020 left you struggling to get organized… decluttered… or even thinking clearly?
I can certainly relate to that statement.
Which is why for Episode 4, I teamed up with my friend Rachel Rosenthal, Organizing Expert and Founder of Rachel & Company. Over the past 13 years, Rachel has built out her successful brand and teamed up with partners in the process, such as West Elm, Pottery Barn, and the Container Store.
Ready to uncover the power of organization, and get to work at uncluttering your life? Let’s dive in.
- 3:40: Rachel’s organization journey & how she became an expert.
- 6:02: The perseverance of proving the concept and power of organization.
- 8:10: The power of organization across your life, and how to manage it all.
- 10:02: Why organization is a lifestyle and not a quick fix.
- 12:40: The importance of giving yourself grace: create the best life for you.
- 14:30: Feeling overwhelmed? Here’s how to start with ONE system, and build on that.
- 16:20: The big role of partnerships in organization & working together.
- 21:05: How Rachel established her brand and platforms across the organizing space.
- 25:42: One big tip to take away about building partnerships and relationships that support your brand.
Since 2007, Rachel’s firm has worked with 3000+ clients in the DC area and beyond. Rooted in the belief that organization can be achieved by all, Rachel emphasizes solutions that are easy to use and enhance existing aesthetics when working with all clients from individuals’ homes to large corporate offices.
Combining Rachel’s experience as a mom to identical twins with her decade of organizing experience, the Rachel Rosenthal site and Instagram focus on subjects from organizing with kids, to time management and routines. Her organizing tips and expertise have been seen by millions and in 100+ publications, including Real Simple, Martha Stewart, House Beautiful, The Rachael Ray Show, and local NBC, ABC, and Fox morning shows.
Want new episodes, free tips and tools, and more delivered straight to your inbox? Sign-up below!