Episode 7: Taking A Leap Of Faith: Creating Your Brand, On Your Terms
It’s that time when many of us may start thinking about what our goals, and intentions are for the upcoming year. Some of us may be focusing on self-care, fitness, and health, while others may be taking a hard look at our career ambitions and intentions.
Regardless of the topic, my guest this week, Kim Dolan Leto has some wisdom to share. A best-selling author, speaker, and faith-filled life coach, Kim has carved out her own niche in the fitness industry, all the while, building out her own authentic personal brand.
- 3:30: How Kim’s journey and transition first began.
- 7:50: What prompted Kim to create her own brand?
- 12:00: Breaking past the fear of other people’s opinions.
- 13:55: How Kim built some of her strongest relationships in her life.
- 16:48: Some tangible tips for listeners who want to improve their health and fitness.
- 20:20: A quote that Kim tries to live by.
- 21:40: Kim’s secret sauce to her brand.
- 24:15: Learn more about Kim’s podcast, and her special gift to you for listening
Kim holds a BSBA from the University of Arizona, and is a Dale Carnegie trained speaker, with certifications as a Fitness Instructor and Specialist in Fitness Nutrition. Her work has been featured on the 700 Club, TBN, CBN, FOX, Babbie’s House, ESPN and ABC and published in Relevant, Oxygen, Muscle & Fitness Hers, Fitness, Success, Faith and Fitness Magazine, Train and many other health, fitness and Christian publications. She was the longstanding Faith and Fitness expert for HIS Radio.
With 20 years in the fitness industry and a lifetime of Jesus working in her, she’s dedicated her life to teaching women to get fit and find confidence– His way.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to subscribe to the She-Suite Community Podcast below, and we’ll directly send you the links to some of Kim’s free resources and tools. You can also check out Kim’s website here.
Want new episodes, free tips and tools, and more delivered straight to your inbox? Sign-up below!